Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

My Holiday

In the holidays my family and I went to a amazing place called the VR room for my cousin’s birthday.First,we all got changed and and got in the van and went to go and pick my other cousin’s.

Next, we drove all the way to town because that is were the VR room is,then we arrived my uncle dropped us off there and he said”I’m going to find a parking,while we were waiting we saw heaps of people on a electric scooter.Then we saw him walking down the hill and we all went in the VR room and walked upstairs.

Then, we all felt like we were in heaven because we saw a lot of VR and it was so amazing.When we got up there the owner of the place told us how to do the games because the tv is touch screen and the headset and controllers.

After that we choose our tv and headset and controller,the first game I played was a scary and terrifying it was the ROLLERCOASTER it was so hard because you have to stand up and not sit down,I was just running and I tried to sit down because I was scared.

After playing the roller coaster my little cousin wanted me to go in the singing both with him to sing his favorite song psy,then we finally finished, we walked out of it and were going in different type of car parks, then we saw our van we drove to Glen Innes to buy takeaways. Then we drove home and saw a lot of cars and I just remembered it was New years eve.

Finally,it was night we all said”bye” to each other and we went to the room to sleep.

I had a fun time today and it was so fun at the VR room.

No comments:

Post a Comment