Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Fun Time With Family


During the weekend my siblings and I went to Sylvia Park to watch an amazing movie called “Avengers Infinity War”.First,we were at home getting ready in warm clothes because it was a cold night and then we all went outside and my brother drove us.

Next, we all went in a van and drove to Sylvia Park. We first went to Pak’ N Save to buy food and treats for the movie.Then we drove to the movies and went inside. We were waiting in the mall for about ten minutes and while we were waiting we were taking pictures.

Then, the movie was almost about to start, my five sisters were hiding the food in their jackets. When we walked in the cinemas we bought our tickets and some popcorn and drinks then walked in the theater and we were looking for our seats.

When the movie started my sisters took the food out of their jackets and we were all eating the lollies and the popcorn. My little brother and I fell asleep for the whole movie.

Finally,the movie finished and we all walked outside and we were looking for our van. Then we were driving to Mcdonalds in Glen Innes and bought a dinner box. We then got home and we walked into the house .My nana and grandpa was just watching a rugby game. We walked in the kitchen and ate our Mcdonalds. After that we all went the room and we went to sleep. It was a lovely outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment