Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

FUN TIME WITH MY FRIEND

LI: I am learning to write a recount.
FUN TIME WITH MY FRIEND
In the weekend on Saturday 16th of February 2019, I was laying down on my bed playing on my grandpa’s phone. After a while my big brother came in my room and said ”You can play game” so I ran to his room put the headset on and I turned on the PS4 and went on his account and went on party. I saw Ali-jon’s party so I decided to go in his party. We both said”hi” at each other and then I went on fortnite.

Then I was in the lobby waiting for Ali-jon to join but he wasn't joining, so I decided to spam him and then he joined.Then we were playing duos and we almost won. Ali-jon said ”we died because of my brothers”, so after that game Ali-jon’s cousins joined so we all played squads. In our first game  Ali-jon died except me.  I almost won and I carried all of them because they all had like 2 or 5 kills and I had 12 kills.

After that game we played another squads and we landed on the Tilted Towers and we all died there. So Ali-jon’s cousin quit, so we decided to play creative and we all were 1v1ing.Then Ali-jon decided to watch youtube so all I did was play solos.

Finally it was night.  My big brother said ”I’m going to play now” so I changed it to another game called Apex Legends for him. I hopped off and went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea for myself. Then went to my bed and laid down ready to go to sleep. Then after a while I woke up because I could hear my big brother shouting and laughing talking to my cousin because they were playing together. He was still awake at 2am then I just opened my netbook, while watching youtube I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment