Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

My Weekend

This long weekend on a Saturday morning I woke up feeling so tired, so I went to the kitchen to make a Milo. After drinking Milo I went on my brothers PS4, watched a little bit of YouTube on funny things but nothing made me laugh so I decided to play fortnite.

Next, my aunty came to pick up my cousin and brother for sleepover at her house.  I just went outside and played soccer by myself, after that I went inside and took a little nap.

Then, I woke up and went on the PS4 again and watched a movie called The Purge, next I played another game called Black ops 4.

Finally, it was  night so I went to the kitchen and made fried eggs, and then went to my room and watched another movie called The Three Wise Cousins it was an awesome movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment