Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

Beware of the furious wolf

I woke up and it was so cold, I was in the middle of nowhere. I got up and was looking around for food so I saw a deer and I ran to it and bit it. After, I was running again until I saw footprints. I smelt it. I could sense it so I followed the footprints and it was a HUMAN and it looked like a hunter.


I ran away because I noticed a gun he was holding so I ran away so fast I almost tripped. Once I felt safe, I made a bed with leaves and then went to sleep. While I was sleeping I heard footsteps. I stood up and there was no one there. So I went sleep again. When I woke up, I went on a cliff and I was howling then I came back down and saw PEOPLE walking around so I bent, down covered myself with snow and they walked right past me.


Next I got up saw a helicopter flying around so I ran and the light was flashing on me people started chasing me so I ran as fast as Usain Bolt then I tripped. I felt concussion but it was a good thing because I was covered with snow and they did not notice me.
Image result for wolf picture

No comments:

Post a Comment