Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

My Weekend

In the weekend on Saturday I went to the hospital to see my cousin because at his house when he woke up he jumped out of bed because his mum said he saw a ghost walking and in hospital he started to twitch.

Next, everybody started to leave but me and my aunty slept at the hospital with my cousin. Then we all woke up and my aunty and I went down to get something to eat and we got sushi and Mcdonalds.

Then, we took him down stairs because he had school and I said to my aunt "that's cool that there is a school in the hospital”. After that, we went back to the our room and my cousin and I went on the hospital’s PS4 and played Fortnite and Black Ops 3.

Finally, it was the night what we ate for dinner was my aunt's sausage curry, then we watched a movie on Netflix named The Boy In The Striped PJ’s.


No comments:

Post a Comment