Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

My holiday


In the holidays I went to Rotorua with my Aunty, Uncle, Cousin and Brothers. First, We were packing our bags with Toothbrushes, Under wear and Clothes. Then we drove to  Pack in Save to buy Ice cream, Meat, Chips, Lollies, Fruit and Drinks.


Next, we put all our things in the van and drove off to Rotorua, Then we stopped for a little break and we ate some fish and chips with some flavored mint milkshake.


Then, we carried on driving to Rotorua, Then we arrived at our hotel at Rotorua, When we got there we saw a pool so we put our togs on and ran to the pool and I was cannon balling.


After that, We were eating our meat for dinner and in our cab there was 2 bunk beds and 1 big bed for my Uncle and Aunty, I slept on the top with my brother and my other brother was sleeping at the bottom with my Cousin.


Finally, we all went to sleep and I wish  we could all go there again because it was fun and my favorite part was the pool.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment